Through the long standing know-how from the traditional parachute production, only state-of-the-art manufacturing procedures on highest safety standards are used during the manufacturing process of the BACKUP RS. The material-mixture is aimed at long-term durability. The used canopy material Paratex SX 20 is characterized through high resistance at low elongation features. An antistatic coating avoids the layers to stick together which additionally accelerates the opening.
Through an integrated soft-link the main bridle of the BACKUP RS can be connected with any junction neat and easy.
The overview of the advantages:
- Very high swing resistance through the square surface area with flat upper side and optimized air outlets
- low tendency to gather pace through the round-square design
- Optimized opening time through the Rapid Inflation System (RIS) in combination with the air outlet valves
- minimal sinking rate of approx.. 5 m/s
- Minimal weight through the resistant lightweight material Paratex SX20
- Maximal reliability
- Simplified packing through a packing procedure that is similar to the one of a round canopy
- Simplified mounting through the Easy Connect system
The BACKUP RS has EN and LTF certification and is available as of now in the sizes 100 and 120. Backup your life!